The owner of this site is XGINT LLC, with registered address in 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, Delaware 19958 – USA and Tax Id 37-1878077.
With these conditions of use we intend that all users know what their rights and obligations are from the moment they visit our website.
In the same way, we inform users about what their rights are and what their obligations are in relation to the contents exposed through the platform, logos and brands used, as well as the responsibilities that may derive from the use of the service.
For the purposes of the interpretation of these conditions, we understand that a person becomes a user at the moment when the user accepts the conditions of use and the policy of privacy exposed on the website, just by visiting it.
We are deeply committed to the service operating correctly and in accordance with the conditions agreed with our users. However, sometimes it is possible that they occur, especially by the intervention of ill-intentioned third parties, situations that could lead to responsibilities.
In this sense, below we indicate those situations in which we are not responsible for the actions of users, assuming the users all the derived responsibilities:
- In the event that information published on the website or platform appears that has not been hosted by us or has been published by a third party outside the organization.
- In case the website and platform is not operational due to technical reasons attributable to third parties or unforeseeable causes or force majeure.
- In the event that the user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the website any type of material defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, that incites violence or goes against morals, morals, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties.
- In the event that the user uses the website or platform to enter data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device, and damage is caused to the systems of other users.
- In case any of the contents accessible through the website or platform are contrary to current regulations, we undertake to proceed with their immediate withdrawal, as soon as we become aware of and corroborate the facts.
Intellectual and industrial property
We are deeply committed to the protection and defense of intellectual and industrial property rights. For this reason, we inform you that:
- In no case may be understood that we give users any right to operate the content exposed beyond what is strictly necessary for viewing them.
- We guarantee that all the contents that we put at your disposal are completely original and adequate to the current legislation, being all of them protected by intellectual property rights. In those cases in which we do not have ownership of the contents, we have all the rights related to public communication, distribution and / or reproduction.
- All logos, trademarks and trade names displayed through the website or the platform, are owned by us or, where appropriate, by third parties that have allowed us to use them.
- Under no circumstances navigation through the website may entail the renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial cession with respect to the rights of intellectual or industrial property, unless otherwise stated in writing.
- None of the content hosted on the platform can be downloaded, reproduced or used, in any other device or place different from our website, unless we have enabled the means to do so.
- For security reasons, it is not allowed to use “frames” or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the website.
- With regard to links or hyperlinks, we may provide you access to independent third party websites that are directly related to the advertising displayed and reproduced through the website or platform. By not being pages of our property and over which we have control, we are not responsible for the contents and / or operation of them.
- In case any of you detect any type of content that is in accordance with current regulations or that may be harmful to users, please notify us as soon as possible through our contact page.
For any litigious or incidental matter to our website or any of those that depend on it, shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, and any dispute hereunder shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Delaware except where prohibited by US law.
To submit claims in the use of our services can be sent by mail to the electronic or physical address above, must appeal in any case to a friendly solution in the first instance.